Working Overseas

If you are a registered with the Council and plan to leave New Zealand to work overseas, you must notify the Council and leave them details of your contact address

If you gain employment in the your profession overseas you may be required to provide your employer/registration body with evidence of your registration and competence to practise when in New Zealand.  You may apply to the Council who can provide you with a Letter of Good Standing.

A fee of $58.36 will apply to all applications for a Letter of Good Standing.