APC renewals will open from 14 February until 31 March. 

Overseas-Trained How to Register

Holders of an overseas medical laboratory science or anaesthetic technology qualification can apply for registration with the Medical Sciences Council.

Your qualifications and experience will be assessed to determine if they are equivalent or satisfactory compared to an approved New Zealand qualification for that scope of practice.

For more information about working in New Zealand as a medical laboratory science practitioner or anaesthetic technician please visit Make a difference somewhere different | Te Whatu Ora | Health New Zealand | Health New Zealand