Please note - you must provide a duly completed application form, along with fee payment, before the Medical Sciences Council will consider your application.
A completed New Zealand trained application may include any number of the following documents:
- Certified copy of your qualification certificate(s)
- Two certificates of standing and experience (personal and professional)
- Evidence of name change
- A criminal conviction notice that is no more than six months old issued by the Ministry of Justice.
- A criminal conviction notice that is no more than six months old from each country you have lived and worked in for more than 12 months.
- Official academic transcript
- Academic syllabus (curriculum)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport style photograph
In addition to the above, overseas trained applicants may need to provide any number of the following documents:
- Clinical logbook
- Evidence of registration and certificate of good standing from each registration authority you are registered with overseas
- Certificate of employment
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the Treaty of Waitangi and Healthcare module certificate
- Evidence of meeting the English language requirements (e.g. IELTS exam results)
These documents are a legal requirement and provision of them is non-negotiable.
For more information on registration, please contact the Council at email@example.com